I'm super excited to be guest posting tonight for Lindsey over at The Postman's Knock, sharing a step by step tutorial for painting watercolor flowers! Seriously, I'm basically giving away all my secrets.
Like what you see? You can also enter to win these four gorgeous notecards with envelopes! Go check out the post to learn how to enter the giveaway.
[If you're already following my blog and would like to enter to win, just leave a comment on this post and I'll add your name to the list!]
Enjoy :)
These are all so fun! Definitely want to make my own :)
ReplyDeletexo TJ
I tried accessing the link to the tutorial, I received an error message. Was it moved to another location? Love the flowers, can't wait to learn how to make them...
ReplyDeleteCindy--sorry about that! I'm not sure what's going on, I'll try to update the link so it works again :)
DeleteIf you are getting a 404 error message, try deleting your internet browsing history and try again!
DeleteI put your link on my blog. Thanks again for the tutorial.
ReplyDeletehttp://kimjolley.blogspot.com/2014/04/learning-to-use-watercolor.html